General School Rules
- Be punctual, report to school and class on time. If a student arrives in school after prayer, he/she needs to report to the office to receive an admit/tardy slip. Students are discouraged from coming to school prior 15mins. because of lack of adult supervision.
- Strive to be present every school day. In case of absence, parents should call the school in the morning of the absence and notify the teacher in writing upon the student’s return to school.
- Respect each other at all times. Disagreements will be settled by discussing the problem and seeking a solution that is fair to all concerned.
- Buildings and the campus will be kept clean and neat. Do not deface or damage school property. Students who vandalize the school property will make restitution.
- Maintain order when moving to different areas. Do not run; running is a frequent cause of injuries.
- The following are not allowed in school unless prior permission is granted by the school staff:
- radios, cell phones, pagers and other electrical equipment
- yoyos, darts, sling shots, and other potentially dangerous toys
- skateboards, roller skates, rollerblades, razors
- valuables, extra money, computer games, items of sentimental value
- fireworks, matches
- weapons or expensive toys
- Remain within school boundaries at all times. Students leaving the campus must have a Student Pass and must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. (Leaving campus without consent is a Class C offense, prohibited by DOE Rules).
- Avoid using abusive or profane language and gestures. (Disorderly Conduct, a Class B offense)
- Do not climb trees, gates, railings, fences, and the school buildings.
- Respect the property rights of others.
- Leave the premises immediately after school duties/responsibilities are completed.
- Buying/selling of personal items and trading are not allowed.
User Provided Information
The no information we collect about you in the Application(s); Stored information includes your name and other details is already provided in database, the Android software version of your device and the name of the app.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application(s) may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device and your mobile operating system. The only information which is automatically collected is required for the proper operation of the Application(s).
The Application(s) does not collect information about the location of your mobile device.
The information you voluntarily provide via the feedback form will be shared with the school or college which your Application(s) serves. Other than the information you voluntarily provide via the feedback form, no information will be shared with any third parties.
You can stop all collection of information by the Application(s) easily by uninstalling the Application(s). You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application(s) and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 12 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application(s), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application(s) to function properly.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application(s). Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application(s), or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.